Life is all about embracing changes, and skin validates this fact! From cell production to color changes, the skin undergoes a lot of transformations as you grow older.
Several factors, such as the environment, lifestyle, and diet, mainly impact the aging process. You can’t stop it; however, if you watch out for specific factors, you can slow down the process of aging.
In this blog, we’ve compiled a completed guide on aging skin.
What Are Some Signs of Aging Skin?
The aging process is natural and varies from person to person. However, if you notice the following signs before crossing 40 years, it indicates premature aging. Let’s read about these signs.
1. Sun Spots
Due to several years of exposure to the sunlight, several dark pigmented spots appear on your face, your forearms, or on your hand’s upper skin. These are also known as age spots.
These spots develop at or after forty years and are a prominent sign of aging skin.
2. Bony or Skinny Hands
As you grow older, the skin decreases collagen production, responsible for shaping and nurturing the skin. Your skin becomes weak, loose, and saggy.
3. Chest Discoloration
Some people also develop hyper-pigmented patches or spots on their chest due to sunlight exposure. This discoloration indicates skin cells’ damage. However, people also develop these patches as a result of eczema.
4. Saggy or Wrinkled Skin
As you grow older than your 30s, skin loses hydration and drops collagen and other protein production. As a result, visible wrinkles form on your face, primarily on your forehead.
5. Itchy or Dry Skin
As your skin becomes gaunt and bony, it becomes vulnerable to dehydration and dirt allergy. That’s why aging skin feels more itching and dry than any younger skin.
8 Factors Responsible for Premature Aging
Here are several factors that speed up the process of aging.
- Smoking cigarettes triggers oxidative stress, which causes wrinkles and dark spots.
- Prolonged sun exposure
- Rare genetic conditions causing aging known as progeria
- Lack of quality sleep
- Consuming a high sugary diet
- Excessive intake of alcohol and caffeine
- Stressful and depressing lifestyle
- Living in a pollutant environment
What You Should Do
Here are some tips to prevent premature aging once you notice any of the aging signs.
- Wear SPF sunscreen when going out in the sun;
- Use natural aloe vera gelto treat age spots;
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated;
- If you notice wrinkles, apply advanced anti-aging wrinkle cream; and
- Consult a doctor to get yourself screened for any genetic disorders.
Buy Natural and Organic Skincare Products Today!
Are you interested in buying advanced anti-aging wrinkle cream online? If you said yes, then head over to our online beauty products store.
Visit our website and order away advanced anti-aging wrinkle cream.