Many people swear by the restorative powers of aloe vera gel for hair. Even research approves of its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It benefits your hair in a few different ways: it cleans up extra oil, relieves an itchy scalp, strengthens hair, and promotes hair growth.
Aloe vera gel for hair is used in a variety of ways. Knowing how to apply it correctly maximizes the benefits. Read on to learn the ideal way of applying aloe vera gel to your hair so that you can make the best out of it.
The Best Way
While you can directly apply aloe vera gel to your hair, preparing it with a few other beneficial items can provide the ultimate hair mask treatment. Here is a simple and effective hair mask recipe for which you only need two ingredients: aloe vera gel and coconut oil.
- Mix aloe vera gel with coconut oil in a 1:1 ratio. Ideally, use 4 tablespoons of each.
- Stir the mixture so that they are evenly combined to form a paste.
- Start by applying the mixture directly into your hair using your fingers.
- Start at the shaft an inch or two away from your scalp and evenly work the paste towards the hair ends.
- Once this is done, apply the mask gently to the scalp. Partitioning the longer hair into sections can help make the application easier.
- Comb your hair so that the aloe and oil spread evenly.
- Wrap your hair in a warm towel or shower cap. The warmth will aid in moisturizing the hair.
- Leave the mask on for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Rinse the mask out of your hair thoroughly.
The mask can be used once or twice a week. It can also condition your hair well so it can replace your normal conditioner.
If you're using aloe vera for a specific hair problem, you can also add a few more ingredients for added effect:
- Yogurt can be a great home remedy for dandruff-related issues. The probiotics in yogurt can relieve inflammation and treat dandruff. Yogurt can aid in aloe vera's anti-inflammatory properties. Adding yogurt to the mix or just replacing the coconut oil with yogurt can help treat dandruff.
- Adding a few drops of organic carrot seed oil to the mixture can make it a great moisturizer.
- A ripe banana in the mixture will add a few essential minerals like magnesium. It can help restore nutrients to the hair, strengthening the hair locks.
- Adding a tablespoon of honey can aid in the moisturizing effects. It restores shine and luster to dull and curly hair.
If you're looking for an all-natural aloe vera gel, we can help. At Allurials, we strive to provide simple, innovative, and cost-effective beauty products. Our premium Allurials Aloe Vera Gel is just what you need for effective hair treatment. Moreover, for hair growth, we have organic carrot seed oil for sale.
We have other products for sale as well, such as anti-aging wrinkle cream and goat's milk lotion.
Contact us now at 1-888-292-7235 for more information.